Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time.
Business owners and Directors need to be sure that they are complying with the Companies Act 1993.
The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take. At Morrison Creed we are able to relieve this burden for you through our company administration services, which include:
- General advice on company law Company formations
- Filing of Companies Office annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory minute books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues of shares
- Share transfers
- Registered Office facility