Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it’s capable of.
We will help you identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 day action plan to address immediate and critical issues. Importantly, this process eliminates a factor that is all too common in business - procrastination.
- Identify your key goals
- Set time frames for achieving goals
- Provides you with a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
A carefully considered exit strategy reflects the hard work and capital you've invested in your business. We want to work with you to develop your Succession Plan to ensure that the expectations of all parties are addressed and achieved.
- Determine what you want out of your business
- Clarify your succession options
- Identify the key people involved
Financial Awareness Coaching
Good management decisions rely on a sound understanding of the financial implications for your business. We will meet with you every two months to discuss your financial results, culminating in you learning to produce and interpret your own customised financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Better management and monitoring of your cashflow
- Enabling you to make informed decisions based on a better understanding of the financial impact of your decisions
- Identify burning issues that need to be addressed
Quarterly Business Coaching
As a business owner you can at times feel alone and unsupported, spending little time working on your business and trapped in the day to day technical aspects. We will provide you with increased accountability and support so that you achieve the results you want from your business.
- Help you understand the key drivers of your business and what impacts them
- Accountability and support from your coach to enable you to achieve the results you want
- Improve business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business
- Identify ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improved communication and stronger relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Gain an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
An Organisational Review will help you build a functional Organisation Chart which visually defines departments, key functions, roles and responsibilities. We will help you to structure your business so that it is more sustainable, scalable, and, ultimately, saleable.
- Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
- Understand the key functions within your business and who should be responsible for them
- Clearly define the internal structure of your business
Complimentary Client Review Meeting
For many of our business clients we offer a Complimentary Client Review meeting (CCR). In fact, this is an annual event for a number of our clients.
- Opportunity for you to set and review your goals
- Stimulate strategic discussion affecting the current and future direction of your business
- Identify areas where we can assist you to further unlock your business potential
KPI Improvement Coaching
The better you understand your business, the easier it will be to increase your profits and free up cashflow.
- We will help you establish 3-5 key drivers that are fundamental to your business success
- Set sensible targets for improving those KPIs
- We'll encourage you to be accountable for your goal achievement
Value Based Selling
Our clients are good at what they do - delivering a product or service to their clients or customers. However, most business owners have never received any formal sales training. In a world of rapid change, tighter margins and greater competition due to digital marketing, it's essential that business owners dedicate time and energy to obtaining their share of the market.
- Increase your sales without necessarily working any harder
- Implement a proven, best practice system that ensures consistency
- Eliminate surprises for you and your clients by providing cost certainty
We all know we need to have our affairs documented and in order, but as it seems such an onerous task how many of us get around to doing it? We have developed the Life Organiser to help you make this happen.
- If your home was destroyed, would you have copies of all your essential documents?
- Do your family know where to find your insurance policies, vehicle ownership papers, etc?
- Have you documented your funeral wishes